Get healthy skin naturally by modifying daily habits
Get healthy skin naturally by just modifying routine and adding some good Habits.
Skin is the largest organ of the body so it is very essential to take care of it. Nowadays people’s lifestyles are very different and they don’t have enough time for personal care due to busy schedules. So if we want our skin to be healthy we must adapt modified and healthy life style which helps to Get Healthy Skin Naturally
Healthy Habits for Skin:-
- Bathing for a limited time neither for too long nor for too short, long time bath removes oil from skin.
- Don’t be harsh to your skin always pat dry.
- Don’t use hard soap, detergents prefer mild cleansers.
- Keep your skin moisturized better to use moisturizer containing SPF.
- While shaving use lubricant or shaving cream and always shave in the direction of hairs not opposite to it.
- Protect your skin from direct sun exposure use sun screens, protective gears and clothing.
- Use of natural extracts such as aloe vera provides moisture, turmeric heals skin and lightens the scar and reduces acne, potato peel helps for tanning removal
- Don’t smoke as smoking contributes to wrinkles and makes you look older.
- Exercising is good for healthy skin as it regulates blood circulation and is the best way to sweat out impurities and toxins from body.
- Eight hours of sleep is important for skin because while sleeping skin’s reparing mode is on and it revitalizes.
11. Keep your body hydrated, drink plenty of water.
12. Detoxifying body by drinking green tea, hot water with lemon juice and activated charcoal drink is essential because body get toxified by junk food, unhealthy drinks and pollution.
13.Eat organic food and healthy fats such as avocado, olive oil, flax seeds, fishes, nuts etc, have plenty of vitamin C to be wrinkle free and control sugar intake.
14. Avoid stress.
Acne…..”Most Common skin problem”
Acne is most common in teenagers but affects people of all ages. Acne is a skin disease that happens when oil and dead skin cells comes in contact with the hair follicles. This also includes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples and commonly affects the nose, forehead chest, upper back and shoulder.
Get rid of Acne Naturally!!!
- Turmeric Mask
Turmeric is undoubtedly known for its antibacterial properties.Apply paste of turmeric and Aloe vera in 1:1 ratio for 15 minutes. For better results use this mask 4 to 5 times in a week.
- Green tea and other antioxidants
Drinking green tea and other antioxidants such as hot lemon water and activated charcoal drink flushes toxins out of body.
- Honey Mask
Honey is also antibacterial in nature, making honey mask by mixing honey with lemon juice and apply it for 15min after drying wash it off with warm water.
- Aloe vera
Apply directly on acne and its surrounding areas freshly extracted aloe vera pulp you can keep its overnight or rinse it off after it gets dry.
- Rose Water
For lightening acne marks, make a consistent paste of sandalwood powder and rose water without lumps. Apply it as a pack on your full face or choose to use it as acne spot treatment, it works both ways.
Personality is the overall representation of who you are in other persons eyes. And hence, skin plays a very important role in how you are observed. Beautiful, glowing and healthy skin adds to your personality. So instead of spending thousands of bucks on skin treatment its better in every way to Get Healthy Skin Naturally only by modifying some bad habits and adapting healthy routine.